Sr Executive – Biostatistician
To lead biostatistics and programming efforts for assigned projects and ensure quality outputs are delivered in timely manner. To
ensure relevant SOPs are followed and documentation completed as per SOP. Responsible for Biostatistics deliverables as per
regulatory and sponsor requirements. Responsible for training and developing new team members.
The key responsibilities of this position are
- Calculation of sample size, Providing statistical inputs to protocol, Creation of statistical analysis plan, Creation of
statistical report, Generation of randomization list, Generation of protocol deviation list.
- Review of clinical study report, Performing blind data review and data inspection.
- Participating in DSMB meetings and performing DSMB activities.
- Participating in project meetings.
- Creating and validating statistical programs of tables, figures and listings.
- Performing any other assigned activities towards programming in SAS for analyzing data.